Saturday, November 6, 2010

Where Do Dreams Go?

I search for the manifestations of my deep desires

Within the shallow, emptiness of another’s heart

Wherein we both reside in dark void.



I hope with enthusiasm that somehow you have arrived

So that you may render me a ticket to the “peace station”

Which my spirit woman knows, you and I both have not found



I close my eyes and conjure up the image of who I want to be

Still just a tad bit unwilling to stir the latent motivation that lies within me

Thereby motivation escapes into the warped world between the concavity of the mirror and

the space in which I stand.



Where do dreams go?

Do they somehow vanish into particles of unbelief and strife?

Swept away into the nearby water?

A petite dam in between the cracks of the sidewalks the next young girl will walk on?



Deferred are dreams to those whose vision is obstructed by the veil

I long to hear THE loved ones permission to resume.



From where has this light arrived?

Is this the son light?

How full is man’s heart.

Beneath the veil, beyond the void.

No comments: